D.S.C. Racing
Welcome to DSC Racing's Online Forum.

Please take the time to register and join our Forum.
Within minutes you will be part of our Community

Thank You for Supporting US.
-DSC Racing
D.S.C. Racing
Welcome to DSC Racing's Online Forum.

Please take the time to register and join our Forum.
Within minutes you will be part of our Community

Thank You for Supporting US.
-DSC Racing
D.S.C. Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.S.C. Racing

HomeDSC HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSC Racing's Online Forum

New guy from Charlotte

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fast98R/T

New guy from Charlotte Empty
PostSubject: New guy from Charlotte   New guy from Charlotte I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:04 am

Im sure alot of you guys already know me or my car..names Chad. I come to the Bikini's meet's often..and know JoshC and JohnnyB.

This is my old 4 door..
New guy from Charlotte Ablf2r

And this is my current R/T..

New guy from Charlotte 23lhmr

New guy from Charlotte 2uidf11

New guy from Charlotte 4gnkaf

New guy from Charlotte 2r4qv7k

New guy from Charlotte Dh97yh
Back to top Go down
Half Fast Racing
Learner Permit
Learner Permit
Half Fast Racing

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Charlotte   New guy from Charlotte I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:15 pm

Hey Chad.
I am Shawn's dad. Nice 1st gen R/T
Back to top Go down
Samlilly2
Admin
Admin
Samlilly2

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Charlotte   New guy from Charlotte I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:37 pm

Clean car, all you need now is BOOOSSTT!!! New guy from Charlotte Icon_cheers

-Sammie
Back to top Go down
DSCRACING
Admin
Admin
DSCRACING

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Charlotte   New guy from Charlotte I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:06 pm

Black K1's FTW!

I did see you a couple months back at bikini's... I did a roll through in a buddies 03 yellow srt.
Back to top Go down
Fast98R/T

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Charlotte   New guy from Charlotte I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:47 pm

lol..well the car makes decent power how it sits. Guestimating about 155-160whp with mods. The car made 143hp with a Ported Manifold, 58mm TB, AFX-R ECU, and Borla Catback. Since then a FastFabsV2 Longtube header with S&S Merge Collector have been added as well as a TTi UDP. A Wideband and fuel tuning is in order for the near future. Guys with similar setups are running stupid rich (11.1-11.5 at WOT)..so there is power to be made.

Not fast by any means but with my autocross class there are limitations..and it makes for a fun DD.
Back to top Go down
Samlilly2
Admin
Admin
Samlilly2

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Charlotte   New guy from Charlotte I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:58 pm

Fast98R/T wrote:
lol..well the car makes decent power how it sits. Guestimating about 155-160whp with mods. The car made 143hp with a Ported Manifold, 58mm TB, AFX-R ECU, and Borla Catback. Since then a FastFabsV2 Longtube header with S&S Merge Collector have been added as well as a TTi UDP. A Wideband and fuel tuning is in order for the near future. Guys with similar setups are running stupid rich (11.1-11.5 at WOT)..so there is power to be made.

Not fast by any means but with my autocross class there are limitations..and it makes for a fun DD.

I hear ya man.

I actually might need your help, I was planning moving to GA to be close to family and down there they seem to be good in the AutoX. I really would like to setup my car for AutoX.

-Sammie
Back to top Go down
Fast98R/T

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Charlotte   New guy from Charlotte I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:08 pm

Samlilly2 wrote:
Fast98R/T wrote:

I hear ya man.

I actually might need your help, I was planning moving to GA to be close to family and down there they seem to be good in the AutoX. I really would like to setup my car for AutoX.

-Sammie

The Autocross scene here is really strong..especially in the Triad area..the guys up there really have their shit together.

I wouldnt mind helping. The 1st gen chassis and SRT/2nd gen are almost identical as far as weight distribution and crossweight goes..just another 4 or 500 lbs.
Back to top Go down
BEONNEON
Street Racer
Street Racer
BEONNEON

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Charlotte   New guy from Charlotte I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:04 pm

Welcome Chad.
Back to top Go down
Fast98R/T

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Charlotte   New guy from Charlotte I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:57 pm

Whats up Johnny..how's the new race car commin?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Charlotte   New guy from Charlotte I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New guy from Charlotte
Page 1 of 1