D.S.C. Racing
Welcome to DSC Racing's Online Forum.

Please take the time to register and join our Forum.
Within minutes you will be part of our Community

Thank You for Supporting US.
-DSC Racing
D.S.C. Racing
Welcome to DSC Racing's Online Forum.

Please take the time to register and join our Forum.
Within minutes you will be part of our Community

Thank You for Supporting US.
-DSC Racing
D.S.C. Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.S.C. Racing

HomeDSC HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSC Racing's Online Forum

Meet in or around Charlotte

Go down 
+4
BEONNEON
Samlilly2
DSCRACING
wowwowweewhoa
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wowwowweewhoa
Taining Wheels
Taining Wheels
wowwowweewhoa

Meet in or around Charlotte Empty
PostSubject: Meet in or around Charlotte   Meet in or around Charlotte I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:15 am

I know a lot of you guys are members on srtforums.com, for the ones that are not this is for you. There is some talk about getting a meet together somewhere around concord mills. there isnt an exact date or location yet. i was putting this thread up to get the idea out there so that we can have a good turn out. a lot of srt4 drivers are lazy.... cough cough including myself lol... so i figured with a lot of planning ahead we could have an awesome meet.
Back to top Go down
DSCRACING
Admin
Admin
DSCRACING

PostSubject: Re: Meet in or around Charlotte   Meet in or around Charlotte I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:05 pm

Hell yes! Keep me in the loop and I'll get a group together for sure Meet in or around Charlotte Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
wowwowweewhoa
Taining Wheels
Taining Wheels
wowwowweewhoa

PostSubject: Re: Meet in or around Charlotte   Meet in or around Charlotte I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:43 am

i think nov 15th has been thrown around. we'll see ill try to bump it up in the srtforums thread. I dont mean to cross thread two forums, sorry. i just didnt want anyone to be left out.
Back to top Go down
DSCRACING
Admin
Admin
DSCRACING

PostSubject: Re: Meet in or around Charlotte   Meet in or around Charlotte I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:59 am

Its cool... Not everyone on here is from there! Trying to bring the whole team together.
Back to top Go down
Samlilly2
Admin
Admin
Samlilly2

PostSubject: Re: Meet in or around Charlotte   Meet in or around Charlotte I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:51 am

Hopefully I'll have my car back by then, or my Xbox either one would be nice lol.

Yes Damien I am a dork, lol.

-Sammie
Back to top Go down
BEONNEON
Street Racer
Street Racer
BEONNEON

PostSubject: Re: Meet in or around Charlotte   Meet in or around Charlotte I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:08 pm

Hell yeah. I should have lexan on by then so I can bring Freeze out for some fresh air.
Back to top Go down
wowwowweewhoa
Taining Wheels
Taining Wheels
wowwowweewhoa

PostSubject: Re: Meet in or around Charlotte   Meet in or around Charlotte I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:28 am

it has been confirmed. November 15th steak and shake on concord mills blvd. 1230pm.
Back to top Go down
DSCRACING
Admin
Admin
DSCRACING

PostSubject: Re: Meet in or around Charlotte   Meet in or around Charlotte I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:46 pm

Cool beans!
Back to top Go down
Half Fast Racing
Learner Permit
Learner Permit
Half Fast Racing

PostSubject: Re: Meet in or around Charlotte   Meet in or around Charlotte I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:06 pm

wowwowweewhoa wrote:
it has been confirmed. November 15th steak and shake on concord mills blvd. 1230pm.
I hope we (Half Fast Racing) and DSC and beyonneon (project freeze) and Josh can trailer the DNA stable on up to Concord It would br cool to see the hardcore cars come out.
Back to top Go down
BEONNEON
Street Racer
Street Racer
BEONNEON

PostSubject: Re: Meet in or around Charlotte   Meet in or around Charlotte I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:13 pm

I'm ready if it's Freeze or Beon Jr.
Back to top Go down
DSCRACING
Admin
Admin
DSCRACING

PostSubject: Re: Meet in or around Charlotte   Meet in or around Charlotte I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:51 pm

It will be a good showing I hope!
Back to top Go down
wowwowweewhoa
Taining Wheels
Taining Wheels
wowwowweewhoa

PostSubject: Re: Meet in or around Charlotte   Meet in or around Charlotte I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:44 pm

ok its been moved to saturday the 14th.... reason for moving it up a day, some people want to go to mville for tnt after we eat.
Back to top Go down
Samlilly2
Admin
Admin
Samlilly2

PostSubject: Re: Meet in or around Charlotte   Meet in or around Charlotte I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:34 am

I am going to try but I can't make any promises, 4hr drive is going to suck, also I may not have my car buy then Meet in or around Charlotte Icon_sad .

I will be there in spirit, blah blah (insert gay shit here) Meet in or around Charlotte Lol .

-Sammie
Back to top Go down
Fast98R/T

PostSubject: Re: Meet in or around Charlotte   Meet in or around Charlotte I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:17 pm

Ill be there..probably to wherever after. Im free all day.
Back to top Go down
Stage_?
Taining Wheels
Taining Wheels
Stage_?

PostSubject: Re: Meet in or around Charlotte   Meet in or around Charlotte I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:56 pm

i thought the meet was at quaker steak and lube?? thats whats floating around on srtforums in the southeast section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scottautobody.com
Stage_?
Taining Wheels
Taining Wheels
Stage_?

PostSubject: Re: Meet in or around Charlotte   Meet in or around Charlotte I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:57 pm

tnt at mooresville is usually from 12 - 6 pm. incase anyone was wondering.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scottautobody.com
DSCRACING
Admin
Admin
DSCRACING

PostSubject: Re: Meet in or around Charlotte   Meet in or around Charlotte I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:25 pm

Hell I thought so too! This is getting confusing. lol Then one guy on the srtforums was like I say we stick to the schedule.. I'm like please tell me the schedule, We are talking about alot of work to get my under construction ride there. and I don't want it to be a waste of time. But I'm going to steak n lube at 12:00 with or with out my HotRod!
Back to top Go down
DSCRACING
Admin
Admin
DSCRACING

PostSubject: Re: Meet in or around Charlotte   Meet in or around Charlotte I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:29 am

Bump! One more day..
Back to top Go down
Samlilly2
Admin
Admin
Samlilly2

PostSubject: Re: Meet in or around Charlotte   Meet in or around Charlotte I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:34 am

I tryed to work this out but it looks like I can't make it out. Meet in or around Charlotte Icon_sad

-Sammie

Damien don't forget to sent me pics of you car, also links to video of your car. I meet with that guy either today or tomarrow.
Back to top Go down
DSCRACING
Admin
Admin
DSCRACING

PostSubject: Re: Meet in or around Charlotte   Meet in or around Charlotte I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:39 am

10-4 on pics.. Vids are posted
Back to top Go down
Samlilly2
Admin
Admin
Samlilly2

PostSubject: Re: Meet in or around Charlotte   Meet in or around Charlotte I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:41 am

Samlilly2@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
BEONNEON
Street Racer
Street Racer
BEONNEON

PostSubject: Re: Meet in or around Charlotte   Meet in or around Charlotte I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:41 pm

Looks like a Monroe convoy to Steak n lube! Meet in or around Charlotte Icon_biggrin Gotta go put some air in the slicks tonite and clear a path out the door so I can load Freeze up in the morn.
Back to top Go down
Half Fast Racing
Learner Permit
Learner Permit
Half Fast Racing

PostSubject: Re: Meet in or around Charlotte   Meet in or around Charlotte I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:18 pm

Not gonna make it. D. I guess we are not supposed to have fun with the car quite yet. Our Damn car is still strapped to the Dyno. Had issues in the morning and cleared them up, Did three great power pulls then she started running like crap and got progressively worse.We will be at Austin tomorrow doing a compression and leak down test just to be sure but I think the AEM standalone has crapped out, I fuckin hate AE fuckin M
Back to top Go down
Paper
Taining Wheels
Taining Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Meet in or around Charlotte   Meet in or around Charlotte I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:13 am

If all goes as planned I will be at Quaker Steak and Lube around 11:45am-12:00pm. Just look for a black quiet, slow, low neon.
Back to top Go down
BEONNEON
Street Racer
Street Racer
BEONNEON

PostSubject: Re: Meet in or around Charlotte   Meet in or around Charlotte I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:13 am

I had a good time at the meet. Thanks to all that hung out. Meet in or around Charlotte Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet in or around Charlotte   Meet in or around Charlotte I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet in or around Charlotte
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next